Hi, we take a break from your regular weekly blog post stuff to bring you a tagged post.
I forgot how many times I got this award at this point, but who cares? The more awards the better anyway.
So who nominated me this time round? It’s Amelia from A Girl and Her Anime! A big thanks to her.
Without further ado, let’s get this post done.
- Display the Award Logo. (Done)
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you.
- Nominate 7-10 bloggers.
- Ask them seven questions.
And here are my questions and answers!
- What’s your favourite food?
Ramen and rice mainly. But I’m open to nearly anything. Except seafood, I prefer landfood.
- What would be the ultimate gift to give you?
A girlfriend? Nahhh, I guess just a Christmas gift will do, since I don’t get anything, I buy myself things every year, I wish someone would give me something for a change. I got myself a graphics card and a Weathering With You desktop 2020 calendar this year.
- Name three characters you’d love to spend the holidays with and explain why.
1. Yame Yukana – Beside the big boobs, she a sweetie…
2. Isaki Kaname – He’s literally a mirror. I need to get him and talk about things.
3. Touma Kazusa – Another mirror. Might actually date her if she’s real to be honest…
- What’s your opinion on snow? Do you like it? Do you not like it?
Snow don’t really exist here, since my place is literally like 160km/100mi away from the Equator, but at the point of this writing, weather has been cold (23C isn’t cold but for us it is.) and constantly raining. (Weathering With You vibes) I personally love snow, I missed my first encounter of snow in Korea back in 2010, as it snowed literally when I was in the plane, getting ready to go home. So pissed even till this day. Eventually I will make sure I will see snow in person in future.
- Tell us about a fond memory from the holiday period.
My Hong Kong trip last November with friends. I never had so much freedom EVER when going overseas. It’s fresh, it’s addictive. Now I am aiming for traveling overseas alone. But if anyone wanna join me, I don’t mind.
- If you could collaborate with an artist at karaoke, what classic Christmas song would you sing and who would it be with?
I suck at singing, so I don’t really know who to pick and what to pick…
- What are your plans this holiday period?
I am going for a 6D5N cruise next month, so that’s the plan. I will try to take as much photos as I can and post them soon. Expect the post to be out on February as its during Chinese New Year period.
So yeah, that’s it for all the questions. Those are all good questions, actually the questions had some I wished to be asked by someone.
So that’s it from me this week. I’m intending to start completing some shows that I should have finished ages ago so I will have posts to write.
I will see you guys next week!