Oh hey, I’m posting something else other tthan anime?! Woah I have finally have free time! Well, not really, this one actually took days for me to write.
I got nominated again, I think I have plenty of similar post prior to this so you can probably use the search bar and search for it.
Just wanna give a big thank you to Keiko and ThatRandomEditor for
adding more blog ideas into my backlog the lovely double nomination. The timing is pretty sweet so I can just combine both posts into one. The links to their nomination posts are in their names if you haven’t realized it yet.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog. (Done and done)
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you. (About to do that, I have 22 questions to deal with)
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions. (I think everyone has done it at this point)
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog. (Done)
So whose questions do I start off first? I think I will start with Keiko’s first… well, ladies first.
- Is there an anime you’ve always wanted to watch but have yet to?
Your Lie In April. Yes, I haven’t watch it yet. Don’t judge me, I just dun wanna go into another depressive episode after the show. I’m scared.
- What genre of anime have you not tried out yet? Why?
I think I tried everything at this point, and I kinda know which works and which doesn’t. If you have any genre ideas, let me know so I can try it out!
- Is there an anime ending that frustrated you? If so, which one?
There are a lot of shows that gave me that kind of feeling, but I think I will put Glasslip. The whole show built up into some pretty epic for an ending which was EXTREMELY inconclusive.
- Currently, what’s your favourite OP/ED?
If you are talking about Fall, Assassin’s Pride OP and Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo ED.
If Summer, Fire Force OP and ED.
- Which three anime characters would be the worst to get stuck in an elevator with?
Sanshokuin Sumireko (Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo), Mikazuki Yozora (Haganai), Onishima Homare (Sounan Desu ka?)
- What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
Just spending 3-4 hours in front of a PC, with my pink mechanical keyboard, listen to the clicking noise of the keyboard while I type. It’s therapeutic and satisfying. At least for me.
- Do you plan your posts or are they more spontaneous?
Most of the time spontaneous. As I am pretty forgetful, I prefer writing immediately after I thought of an idea, otherwise I will forget about it.
- Do you have a notebook dedicated to jotting down blog post ideas? (I find it quite helpful to have one)
It does sound useful, so I should probably start writing those in my Google Keep.
- What’s your favourite season? Why?
Any season from 2014-2016 because harem domination back then wasn’t as bad as the isekai domination now.
- Are you a coffee or a tea person?
I drink both. But I prefer going to a coffee place and drink coffee alone.
- What’s your favourite type of food?
Mainly rice or ramen. I’m actually on an adventure to eat every ramen place in my country. Current;y about halfway there, but I will eat everything eventually.
Now that one is done, we move on to the 2nd set of 11 questions…
- What was the first anime you watched?
It was either Cardcaptor Sakura, Gundam Wing or Dragon Ball (the original one before Z). Yes I am old.
- What was the first manga you read?
Suzuka. Probably still my favourite Sport/RomCom hybrid manga I ever read. The developments, the bittersweet moments, the relatable moments… Everything. I love it.
- What was the first light novel you read?
Date A Live’s anime gave me enough motivation to read up all the volumes of Date A Live.
- Do you know Fire Emblem? Or at least played any video game?
Yes, but I don’t have a Switch. And I’m a gamer lol.
- Which anime database (e.g. MyAnimeList, AniList, Anime Planet, etc.) do you prefer and why?
I used to love MAL, because everything is updated pretty quickly, but now I use Anilist after that massive MAL maintenance. Anilist is more sociable and it’s easier to use.
- What is your preferred demographic in anime? Shoujo, Shounen, Kodomomuke, Seinen, or Josei?
Used to be shounen, but now I’m more into Seinen, Josei, Shoujo nowadays.
- What is your favorite blog post that you’ve produced?
My trio post of Koe no Katachi, as I spent a lot of time and dedication on all the posts and they are my most viewed blog posts combined. So yeah, all the dedication paid off massively. If you want to read them, review and self-reflection is here, manga review is here, manga vs movie spoiler comparison here!
- Do you take seasonal breaks from time to time?
No, never stop grinding.
- What part of blogging do you find the most challenging?
Finding blog ideas is the hardest thing nowadays…
- Do knowing spoilers beforehand actually ruin the experience?
Yes and no. If you wanted to watch the movie, it really kills all the damn suspense. But if you don’t want to watch it, it saves money.
- If you weren’t blogging, where would you be?
Either being a normal human or Twitch streaming.
So yeah, that is it. Whew 22 questions can be a pretty hard to do… But I pulled through. I think everyone has done it and I don’t really have the brain to think for 11 creative questions anymore so I’m just going to leave it here.
I want to thank Keiko and TheRandomEditor again for the perfect timing and nominations.
That will be it for me, my next post will be 2nd week of impressions for Fall during the weekends. I will see you guys then!