Ah~ so refreshed to write an award post.
A big thank you to Arthifis for the nomination. The award nomination post link is there.
Let’s look at the rules:
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nomination you (done)
- Answer the questions (in a moment)
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award! (in a moment)
- Ask them three questions (in a moment)
And now the burning questions… cracks knuckles
- What kind of show/book/anime/videogame (basically anything from the entertainment industry) are you into right now?
Show: Man in the High Castle
Book: I don’t really read much, so no books.
Anime: Pop Team Epic/Takunomi and for old shows, I would say Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii. I can never get over that one.
Video Game: Fortnite, Rainbow Six Siege, 4 Goddesses Online. And also I stream games on Twitch. Follow me there if you haven’t!
- Is there anything you would change about yourself?
I want to be more romantic, because I can sense my romance sense fading over the years.
- If you only could use 3 words to describe your blog which ones would you choose and why?
Short, concise and diabetic. Short because I usually don’t write long posts. Concise because I focus on details and try not to spoil. Diabetic, the waifus I pick has high sugar content so yeah.
This is a rather short post, because only 3 questions.
Like the previous award nomination post, I will be nominating every blogger who read the post. If you are up for the nomination, here are your questions~:
- To be romantic or not to be romantic?
- If an anime will have an unlimited episode count right now, and you like the anime, will you chase it till it inevitably ends, in like idk, years?
- The future of your blog, leak some info, c’mon, I know you can tell me some details.
So yeah that’s it for this one. I will be posting my Day 6 of my 30 Day Video Game Challenge later in the day. So stay tuned.
Meanwhile, if you are new and enjoy reading my content, follow this blog, Twitter and Twitch! I do gaming livestreams too. I have 2 Twitter accounts by the way, but it’s up to you if you want to follow both.
I’m currently fundraising for my blog fees so if you want to support me, you can donate at the top right of this post. Or hit up the affiliate links, it also supports the site. If you want to support my Twitch livestreams, hit up my Amazon wishlist and gift me a mic, I will worship you.