Yeah, another award, in a month. I really need to get that cabinet now. I actually volunteer for a post, but got nominated the next day. Volunteered on Rose’s post, but got nominated by my preschool teacher Nairne-tan. So I have 6 questions to do, since Nairne-tan likes to give me attention, I’mma do hers first, since she demands answers.
Getting to being Unique
- Display the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. (Try and include a little bit of promotion!)
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
Nairne-tan no Mondai/Nairne-tan’s questions
- Anime watching in the middle of night or during day?
Both, since I’m watching alone, my time is extremely flexible. Don’t really have a preference of timing. I watch it whenever I wanna watch it.
- Would you rather eat your most hated food for a week and get the whole next week free from work/ school/ whatever, or would you work/ study/ whatever the whole week including weekends if you get to eat your favourite food all along?
The latter. There is a saying in Chinese: “If you don’t work, you don’t eat.”
- Learn how to sword fight or horse ride (if you are guaranteed to be a pro if you begin)
Sword fight. I would dual wield a couple of swords.
Rose no Mondai/Rose’s questions
- What is your favourite song?
My taste in music is unstable so I change my favourite song for every few months.
My favourites right now is…
Invisible Lovers – TeddyLoid feat. IA
This is the extended mix btw, sounds a bit better for me.
Divine Intervention – fhana
This is the remix version, the song I prefer.
Takaramono – Miss Monochrome (CV.Horie Yui)
I have always loved her songs, and its still great. I have more songs but at this rate it will never end so I will move on.
- How many months or years have you been a fan of anime? Also, how old is your blog?
Over 10 years. My blog is turning 4 this March.
- Do you think you will quit blogging one day? Why or why not?
That’s hard to say. Because no one in my family supported me emotionally and psychologically my blog and Twitch, so I may quit at some point. Who knows?
I won’t be nominating anyone, because people might have done it, but if anyone wants to volunteer as tribute, just put it in the comments below and let me know.
- Which cuisine do you like and what food is it?
- What anime gets you in the feels or rubs you in salt everytime?
- Ideal type of lover.
Well that’s it. More reviews will be up soon.
Meanwhile, if you are new and enjoy reading my content, follow this blog, Twitter and Twitch! I do gaming livestreams too. I’m currently fundraising for my blog fees so if you want to support me, you can donate at the top right of this post. Or hit up the affiliate links, it also supports the site. If you want to support my Twitch livestreams, hit up my Amazon wishlist and gift me a mic, I will worship you.