Get the pun? Geddit?
Well someone from the legendary Lily Garden decided to make me go Ikea and go buy a shelf for my award trophies. Remember to stalk the guy, he likes it, a lot.
Rules: (That I couldn’t really care about)
Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog. (checked)
Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you. (Consider it done)
Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write then 11 new questions. (Ran out of people)
List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog. (Done)
Let’s see what questions this little Yuri gardener have for me, an undercover Yuri Zuki.
- Coffee or tea?
Coffee? Tea? Or maybe I will have the megane with the braids behind you, thank you very much.
I’m more of a tea person because Matcha.
- Pasta or rice?
I like ramen a lot so pasta.
There is some kind of link, its just the country of origin.
- Would you rather be an idealist or a pragmatic person (wow, such good questions! Seriously, I’ll try harder but this is painful at 2 AM)?
Yeah, an incredibly good question there, I’m definitely a pragmatic person.
- Would you rather kiss a unrequited crush on the lips or be allowed to slap someone you hate a single time with no retaliation?
I rather kiss my unrequited crush, and then let go of her once and for all. As I have it said many times, I’m not the type of person who takes initiatives because I have done that a lot of times and all of them ended up in deep regret. As for why I didn’t choose the slapping one is because my one and only weakness is I cannot hold grudges, I tend to forgive and forget them after a good night sleep. Even if I ever held a grudge, I will also not slap the person. I’m that nice as a person… Or maybe too nice till people can manipulate me… Nice question btw.
- Say you are suddenly are in charge of pressing the button that gives a lethal injection to a criminal. Do you press the button or do you live the rest of your life with the Monster Mash song stuck in your head? WTF ARE THESE QUESTIONS. Too random. I rather press the button, but depends on the crimes of that person tho… I might not press it too.
- Could you eat 50 McDonald’s Chicken McNuggets in one sitting?
Wtf no. Max 20 pcs.
- How do you feel about stuffing (okay, too many food questions. They are now banned)?
Useless. Pointless. Meaningless.
- Would you rather be average at everything, or be peerless at one very specific thing but horribly subpar at everything else?
Average at everything, like I always am.
- What’s your favorite season of the year?
Winter. I’m a very negative person, so I like seasons when there isn’t much people around.
- What’s the most disappointing anime you’ve ever watched?
I answered this before, Mahou Sensou.
- How do you feel about rainy days?
Awesome. Reminds me of this song.
That’s it. Thanks for the nomination, I think these questions might be one of my most entertaining ones.
And as for normal posts, will have to wait till tomorrow. Because Arria’s carnival is coming tomorrow too so I have to prepare my arsenal. Time to go all out.