Good evening! Got nominated again, this time by another blogger and also another type of award. Thanks Takuto-chan~
Here are the rules:
- Put the award logo in your Blog
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking their blogs
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, liking their blogs
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog)
- Ask the bloggers 7 new questions
Sounds fun. Lets start shall we?
Are you absolutely content with your blog? Do you plan to add any new segments or features soon?
Yes, definitely, full of Dark Tohka everywhere. As for future plans, I might consider transforming it to Kongou or if Okusama ga Seitoukaichou gets mainstream, will Wakana Ui the whole blog. But not now, since Mayuri Judgment is coming, so cant change it just yet.
Have you ever considered creating a YouTube channel?
Nope. Here’s why:
- No video editing software
- i dont have a decent videocam
- my voice will sound damn weird on video
Do you find yourself reading more manga, playing more games, or watching more anime?
I have a time of craze during 2000-2009, then hiatus till 2013, and i have to say, im becoming for hyped this time more than my previous era.
What is the first anime that you recommend to a new person, considering that they are cool with any genre and episode length?
Hmm… I would say Oreimo. But might scare them away by that ending. Or maybe Haganai or Sora no Otoshimono.
inb4 Boku no Pico
Do you prefer to buy anime limited or standard edition, if any?
I dont buy much but definitely the limited edition.
Borrowing this one from JekoJeko, which show do you wish your life was more like?
I might say SAO, because im a person who wanna escape reality, and maybe find romance online, then bring it back to the real world. And also, to play VR games.
What is one anime that you will defend to your death, if any, regardless of its understandable flaws?
OMG, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO ASK ME THAT. I have a lot, but the few are Sakura Trick, Oreimo, Date A Live and Dog Days.
Well, that was fun. Time for my questions.
- Life without anime?
- Best animation quality in an anime
- Favourite Voice Actor/Actress
- Bluray or TV?
- OVA or another proper season?
- Do you want to experience a romance from an anime?
- 10-13eps, 24-26 eps or 50-52 eps animes?
My nominees are:
YuriNation (best Yuri buddy for life)
Ok that would be it. Imma think of something to post later.